Can I accept collect calls?
Firestar1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can my smartphones S4 and S5 accept collect calls?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Collect Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent question, VZW devices do not accept Collect Calls as you're not able to accept the charges to the VZW account. Did the person who is attempting to call your device have a VZW account? 

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent question, VZW devices do not accept Collect Calls as you're not able to accept the charges to the VZW account. Did the person who is attempting to call your device have a VZW account? 

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Firestar1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the answer!  The call came through a family member's S5 so IDk.  Do you know if any wireless device and with other companies have a collect call feature?

0 Likes
maglenn14

customer is stating they are able to accept the collect calls - but do not know what they will cost.

0 Likes