Can I block more numbers on the auto reject list?
ap1023

I have a Samsung Note 4 and lately I have been getting a lot of spam calls. I have been utilizing the auto reject list but then I  thought how many more numbers can I actually move over there? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How many numbers can you block on the auto reject list?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have all been there with spam calls. Let's make sure we eliminate that spam. We do not have a way to increase the list of blocked numbers. You may however want to consider removing the oldest ones. After a time in my experience the oldest ones aren't used any longer. Then you can add the newer ones.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ap1023, I can understand spam calls are very bothersome. Let me help you to stop those calls from reaching you. Do you know about our free spam blocking service? It can block up to 5 numbers and here’s a link to this service http://tiny.cc/e4vz9x  and let me know if you need more assistance.
EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Evakitty
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think it is 100 and mine is full. I want to increase the number because everyday I get at least one spam call. Is there a way to move those 100 numbers to a permanent list and start a new list?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a crazy amount of spam! I would be going bananas! Have you already used Verizon's 5 blocked numbers on top of the auto decline feature on your device?
NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cconner24
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same problem.list is full. Can I increase it

. All the spam apps you can't do quickly like reject list

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have all been there with spam calls. Let's make sure we eliminate that spam. We do not have a way to increase the list of blocked numbers. You may however want to consider removing the oldest ones. After a time in my experience the oldest ones aren't used any longer. Then you can add the newer ones.
RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
rwo

please tell us the step by step process to access the auto reject list.

then also how to select and delete old numbers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rwo, we know how useful the auto reject list can be, and we're here to help you manage it. You can learn how to access it and delete old numbers step by step in the following link: http://spr.ly/6601EacwU. Please let us know how it works for you.

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes