Can not receive calls from a specific number
Zacharygiles86
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can not recive calls from a specific number. I live in a half way house and when the facility trys to call me it says that my number is not in service. I dont have any trouble with any other number land or wireless calling me. The facility is registered as a correctional facility but someone else here has a Verison account and there is no problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can not receive calls from a specific number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These details are helpful, Zacharygiles86. We definitely want to ensure that you're able to remain connected. When did this begin? Have you been able to receive calls from this specific number before?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Zacharygiles86
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I have never been able to receive calls from thos number. It is the only number I have trouble with and it give a service not activated message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to be clear on your issue so that we can help you today Zacharygiles86. When you call this number, you get a message advising "Service not Activated" or is this the message the person gets when trying to call you from that specific number? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Zacharygiles86
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is the message they get when they call my number. I can call the number in question just fine, but when the number trys to call my phone it says "number is not in service"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad that we are on the same page. What specific model number of phone are you using? Also, have you double-checked with the other caller to ensure they are dialing the number correctly? With no issues with any other callers, I just want to ensure that we cover all the bases. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
Zacharygiles86
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I have tried to call from number in question my self so I know that the number was dialed correctly. I have gone thru the phone as well to make sure there are no blocked numbers, and the spam filter is turned off. As far as I can tell there is no problem with the hardware. I have had this phone for a few years and never had a problem, I switched to a prepay plan in June and dont know if that is what the problem is.

Thank you for your time

0 Likes