Cell service and sending pics through wifi
jk2424

I have been having HORRIBLE cell service in the last month or so. Constantly having calls dropped even though I am still in the same place. Also, I have been having issues with pictures sending over wifi. I will have full wifi signal and I can't get a picture to send. So frustrating!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell service and sending pics through wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jk2424 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. When sending your picture texts, what texting app are you using? Some apps work best with mobile connection, such as the default texting app on most phones, while others can work with Wi-Fi, such as iMessage and Verizon Messages.

-Russell

0 Likes
jk2424

@vzw_customer_support 

I have tried Google Messages and Samsung Messages. I have never tried Verizon Messages. Will Verizon Messages work through wifi?

Also, why is the service so bad for calls? Calls are constantly being dropped and I'm not the only Verizon customer who is having this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jk2424,

Great questions! Verizon Messages absolutely does work over Wi-Fi. As for the dropped calls, how often are those happening? Do they only happen at a specific location or wherever you are?

-Andrew

0 Likes