Received new Note 4 today, replacing DROID RAZR MAXX
- I backed everything on the DROID to the cloud and verified it's all there.
- When I restore on Note 4 I don't get an option to restore contacts (from cloud)
- I exported contacts (from website) to card and successfully imported to gmail account.
- Contacts still not on Note 4.
- I have been at this for several hours and give up.
- Any guidance on how to proceed?
Solved! I installed contacts+ and afterwards my contacts are there. Then I found in the stock contacts I had to change settings>contacts>contacts to display. It has to be set to All Contacts.