Disney Bundle and Discovery+ Issue
kenyon3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to enroll in Disney Bundle and Discovery+ Apps with no success.  I have been waiting for over a month for Verizon IT to resolve with no luck.  Anyone else having this issue and what did you have to do to get it fixed?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disney Bundle and Discovery+ Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kenyon3 ,

It's great to know that you are interested in the Disney Bundle and Discovery+ subscriptions that are part of several of our data plans. To best assist you though, we would need to know a lot more about this. Are you signed into My Verizon as the Account Owner or an Account Manager? Are you using My Verizon or the app itself (Disney+, Discovery+, etc) to enroll?   -Russell

0 Likes
kenyon3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to sign up for over a month and no one will call me back or work with me to resolve.  I assume I am the account owner since I use my phone line to log in.  When I check to see who is an account manager,  I get an error message(

Oops! something went wrong.

We are experiencing some issues. Please try again later.)

They only thing that has changed over the last 2 weeks is the option to sign up for the Disney bundle has been removed from my account.  I have tried to use the app and lap top to sign up and everthing fails

cortazz

I have the same issue and have not got any resolution. it would be so much easier if a rep could just add the feature.  this is not service 

0 Likes