Does Verizon have a music service that I can use to buy a ringtone?
TIFORA80

I want to change my ringtone. I don't have an mp3 of the song I want, though. Does Verizon have a music service that I can use to buy a ringtone? I thought there used to be a place where I could download songs or buy them through the Cloud. Help, please!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to change my ringtone...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@TIFORA80

It’s important that you’re able to customize your Samsung Galaxy S8 device. Please allow me to assist.

Here’s a link with instructions for downloading ringtones via our Verizon Tones application: http://vz.to/2skuUFF. Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer"  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@TIFORA80

It’s important that you’re able to customize your Samsung Galaxy S8 device. Please allow me to assist.

Here’s a link with instructions for downloading ringtones via our Verizon Tones application: http://vz.to/2skuUFF. Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer"  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

This isn't specific to the S8 but I downloaded a ringtone maker app from the Play Store and utilizing a YouTube version of the music I wanted, I was able to "cut" my own ringtone and then upload it to my phone; in this case the S7 Edge.  I've since deleted the app but I believe it was Ringtone Maker - MP3 Cutter.

0 Likes