Erroneous Message Account suspended messages, (Galaxy S7)
PASNFLA

Getting account suspended message very often. Says Integrated message service not supported by this phone. (Samsung Galaxy S7). Problem come OK much later. Very annoying when trying to text especialy due to emergency. Tech support says reboot, but no help or solution. Wifes Samsung does not have the problem, whih rules out heavy traffic as suggested by tech support.

0 Likes
Re: Erroneous Message Account suspended messages, (Galaxy S7)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having all of our services work properly for you is a must, PASNFLA. We are here to help.

Since this issue started have you done any trouble shooting with us? We ask because we do not want you to have to repeat any steps we may have asked you to do before.

Are you using the native Messaging app on the phone or our Message+ app? Have you signed into your My Verizon account to check if your Verizon Messages service is enabled or disabled?

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Erroneous Message Account suspended messages, (Galaxy S7)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having this message pop up when using messages would be alarming to me. Let's get this figured out. What messaging app are you using on the device? When did this problem start? Anything change on the phone when this issue started?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes