Extra screen after ending call on Samsung Galaxy S9+
zitsky
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the last few days, after ending a call I get this window coming up that I have to dismiss.  It has a cartoon figure/avatar of a person talking on a cell phone.  I have no idea where this is coming from.  Advanced Calling is off.  Maybe it's my antivirus software.  It's always asking me to do something that is more of a pain than it is helpful.  But I can't imagine how it could be connected to this call menu/window.

X

<cartoon guy>

Call Ended: min:sec

<Call>  <Message>

If someone can tell me how to take a screenshot on this phone I will try to post something.

0 Likes
Re: Extra screen after ending call on Samsung Galaxy S9+
zitsky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just noticed that in small hard to read type above this box it says:

"App Backup & Restore"  -- what???

I can find no setting in this app that has anything to do with making calls.  Bizarre.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Did you install any new apps lately? Have you tried to run the Verizon security app on the phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Zitsky, thank you for reaching out. I can understand wanting to find out more information about the screen that is popping up. Do not worry we are here to provide support. We also want to thank everyone in the community for always being supportive. Let's get that screenshot so that we can see what you are seeing. Follow this link for instructions: http://spr.ly/6580D5LKo;

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zitsky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Problem is fixed after uninstalling app backup and restore.