For the 2nd month in a row, VZ has grossly overcharged for my data use
AprilG01
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the 2nd month in a row, VZ has grossly overcharged for my data use. In July I was charged 30x my usual data usage the first 3 days of my plan, so I switched to another carrier on July 4th for all my computer usage. 

For the 3 days my plan has been in effect for August (8/3 - 8/6), my unlimited calls and texts phone usage shows <0.01GB of use. However, when I checked my plan use online, my data usage shows that I have used nearly all of the 8 GB allowed on my plan and that I am close to going over...in 3 days and ZERO use of their data plan. (Note that I switched to another carrier for computer use on July 4th.). No answer when I called customer service. I will continue to share my experience with others. Good luck to all you VZ customers!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: For the 2nd month in a row, VZ has grossly overcharged for my data use
AprilG01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: Each time I called Verizon customer service phone number (800.922.0204) the line disconnected with a message that my device is no longer supported. I can be a paying customer, I but cannot receive customer service. Very frustrating. However, I tried another number and Leah was able to provide some assistance with one bill as well as process the removal of my hot-spot from my plan so that I would not incur future overage charges for data I did not use. I am grateful for her assistance. P.S. Leah advised to call 611 for customer service if the 800 # no longer services your device.

0 Likes