Front facing camera not working
AWRED05

Got my replacement phone last week and just discovered that the front facing camera does not work. Asurion support i instructed me to do a factory reset. Following their instructions didn't work. I was told to push the volume and power buttons simultaneously. Maybe I'm missing something? Can anybody give me some better instructions?

0 Likes
Re: Front facing camera not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, AWRED05. Having your phone working properly is definitely a must. Let's get more clarification to better assist you. This was a replacement from Asurion?

Rachel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AWRED05

Hi,

Yes, this was a replacement from Asurion. They told me to do a factory

reset, but the minuscule instructions they gave me did not work.

It's my fault for breaking my phone, but I expect my replacement to be in

full working condition especially since I had to shell out money for the

deductible.

A lot frustrated here. Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Angela

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand the desire to have a working device from your insurance claim replacement. I know that I would expect the same. The great news is that Asurion replacement devices have a Warranty of their own, separate from the initial insurance and warranty your receive. It's good that you have already been in contact with them regarding this issue, as they will be able to help you get the defective device replaced with another.

You can reach out to them using the same method you used previously, or use this number to call: (866) 406-5154

Does this information help?

Colin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes