Galaxy Note 4
jjosph

The top left hand side of my note 4 keeps becoming unresponsive and I have to keep rebooting my phone to fix it.  Is there a permanent fix for this?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly not something that shoudl be happening.  How long has this been going on?  Does this occur every time you use or phone or only certain situations or with certain apps?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jjosph

It happens all time. Its even happening as I type this. I'm unable to get the cancel if I wanted to that is.

0 Likes
jjosph

That's supposed to say hit cancel not get cancel

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having full functionality on your screen is important, jjosph. We're still on the case. Does the responsiveness change when you change the screen to landscape view? Had anything changed on the device when the screen started becoming non-responsive?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes