Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Galaxy S3
GLDNKNGT

I have a galaxy s3. When I make a call and the message says to enter the first 3 letters of my partys, name, How do i do that?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S3
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have access to the phone dialer during the call?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GLDNKNGT

Yes Ann, I do

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The dialer should show letters inside the keys on keypad just like a landline phone would. You use the dialer to enter the letters. The number 2 equals a, b, and c. 3 = d, e, and f. And so on.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GLDNKNGT, we understand the need to know how to do this. When entering the name, simply press the coinciding number and letter. For example: Enter SAM=726. Please let us know if this helps.

0 Likes
GLDNKNGT

Thank you Ann. That is where my mind was headed, but my mindset was on the old flip-phones where you have to hit the number more than once to get to the letter you need. Thank you again.

0 Likes