Galaxy s4 new Update
B33
Legend

Have a Look at this new update just seen it on Droid Life.. Just looking at it,  It seems to cover quit a bit .. And mentions connectivity has been improved

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/10/10/galaxy-s4-on-verizon-gets-update-with-knox-2-0-connectivity-imp...

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s4 new Update
rckrz6
Enthusiast - Level 3

phone still says up to date, hopefully this resolves the 6 months of failing text messages

mwnance
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not an update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4  VERY Disappointed.  I did the update and txt's Still fail!

I am hoping they get the 4.4.4 update soon!

0 Likes
Not applicable

mwnance wrote:

This is not an update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4  VERY Disappointed.  I did the update and txt's Still fail!

I am hoping they get the 4.4.4 update soon!

and if it was 4.4.4 as soon as Google announces lollipop here soon people will be complaining how 4.4.4 stinks and their phones are useless junk.

0 Likes
mwnance
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't say it was junk..but its well documented that the 4.4.2 has issues particularly with TXTing.  4.4.4 is supposed to fix that.  I installed the latest update that left us on 4.4.2 and the first txt I tired to send failed.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I wasn't referring to you personally. I'm making the point that people are fine with their latest version of android until a new one comes out then magically it's junk.

0 Likes