Galaxy s8 won’t receive texts while talking
ESVAGRL87

The last couple of weeks I’ve noticed that when I end a call I get notification of texts that were sent during my call, but they say downloading for hours or days so I have to end up texting the person and asking them to resend the message....this was not a problem until the last few weeks.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s8 won’t receive texts while talking
bearone21
Legend

hd calling must be on!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help, ESVAGRL87. I know how important it is to make sure you receive all your text messages. Let's get to the bottom of this. 

Does this only happen while you're on a call? Are you connected to WiFi when this happens? Are you able to send a text while you're on a call? Are you able to access the internet while on a call, and not connected to WiFi? 

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ESVAGRL87

We don't want you to miss any important text messages while on those calls. Are you using the text messaging feature on your phone or did you download a third party text messaging application to your phone?

Did you recently migrate from an Apple device to this Samsung Galaxy S8 device? 

Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started happening? 
0 Likes