Grant access to Sd card
fanearnhardt_3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need to grant permission to access Sd Card.  I can't figure it out.  Can someone please give me easy to follow instructions?

0 Likes
Re: Grant access to Sd card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. We want to make sure you have access to your SD card. Let's get a bit more information so that we can better assist you. What kind of phone do you have? Are you having issues accessing content on an SD card? Is the SD card locked? Do you have access to this SD card using another method (computer or laptop)?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
fanearnhardt_3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Samsung S8.  I can access it but when I go to my files it says I need to grant access.  I can use it on pc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details. We want to make sure you are able to use your SD Card. Does the SD Card have any content in it? Have you tried formatting the SD Card? Do you get the same results? Is another phone or tablet able to read it? Is your device on the most recent software available?

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes