Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Graphene Battery
Hashman
Enthusiast

Will replacement graphene batteries be available for the s9+ in 2019?

0 Likes
Re: Graphene Battery
Ann154
Super User
Super User

Is the battery even replaceable?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

boringusername

graphene batteries are still years away.

Hashman
Enthusiast

Yes they are replaceable.

Hashman
Enthusiast

Graphene batteries are much closer than you think. Its possible they will power the S 10.

bearone21
Legend

Battery 9+3,500 mAh, Non-removable Wireless charging supported

0 Likes
Hashman
Enthusiast

Look on You Tube about replacing the S9+ battery. Also Samsungs designated repair facility also will replace the battery.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

do it yourself & void the warranty, goforit!! guess it depends how far you are from a designated repair facility.

just so happens i've got one next to where i go for coffee, also next to a corp verizon store.

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hashman, I would be wondering the same thing. I would love to help clarify this for you. The Samsung S9 does not have a removable battery. You will be able to read this here: Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ - Battery Info | Verizon Wireless It will be under "Battery Basics" Is there a reason why you are asking? Is there something going on with your battery life? Please elaborate.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i stopped in a samsung authorized repair facility & you were right, my apologies.

glad i stopped in, got some useful info.

0 Likes