Graphene Battery
Hashman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will replacement graphene batteries be available for the s9+ in 2019?

0 Likes
Re: Graphene Battery
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the battery even replaceable?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

graphene batteries are still years away.

Hashman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes they are replaceable.

Hashman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Graphene batteries are much closer than you think. Its possible they will power the S 10.

bearone21
Legend

Battery 9+3,500 mAh, Non-removable Wireless charging supported

0 Likes
Hashman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Look on You Tube about replacing the S9+ battery. Also Samsungs designated repair facility also will replace the battery.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

do it yourself & void the warranty, goforit!! guess it depends how far you are from a designated repair facility.

just so happens i've got one next to where i go for coffee, also next to a corp verizon store.

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hashman, I would be wondering the same thing. I would love to help clarify this for you. The Samsung S9 does not have a removable battery. You will be able to read this here: Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ - Battery Info | Verizon Wireless It will be under "Battery Basics" Is there a reason why you are asking? Is there something going on with your battery life? Please elaborate.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i stopped in a samsung authorized repair facility & you were right, my apologies.

glad i stopped in, got some useful info.

0 Likes