HST time zone wrong
s15project

Why did my Galaxy S7 timezone change this morning when set to "automatic date and time"?  Hawaii has no daylight savings time and is always GMT -10. Now automatic settings decided it should be GMT -9?

Manually setting timezone works but this is not convenient as I travel often.

0 Likes
Re: HST time zone wrong
bearone21
Legend

did you uncheck dst??

0 Likes
s15project

There is no DST settingScreenshot_20171024-111312.pngScreenshot_20171024-112039.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
s15project  Making sure that your device is providing you with the right time is crucial. Thank you for sharing the screenshots with us. I’m sorry you’re having problems with your time settings; I certainly want to make sure everything is resolved for you. Have you made any changes to your phone? Is this happening in a specific location or time zone? Let’s perform a device health check-up using you’re my Verizon Application. Please visit http://vz.to/2nNSPvl follow the steps to test your device and share the results. Please share details; we’re here to help. 

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes