Help !!!!!!!!!!
alaataka
Enthusiast - Level 1

​Hi ,,,,i want to enable 'Advanced Calling' But it tell me that it want register to verizon ,,,and iam not on verizon network (sim card) ihave (turkcell) im in turkey so please please help me register on my verizon Smiley Sad !!??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help !!!!!!!!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Wireless branded Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was designed to work on the Verizon Wireless network. It was not designed to work on a foreign network. When using the device on a foreign network, not all options and features will work properly. It appears the Advanced Calling feature is one of the features do not work on a foreign network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Wireless branded Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was designed to work on the Verizon Wireless network. It was not designed to work on a foreign network. When using the device on a foreign network, not all options and features will work properly. It appears the Advanced Calling feature is one of the features do not work on a foreign network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

alaataka
Enthusiast - Level 1

but when i register to my verizon ...it tell me activate your sim card service by dialing *288 ...i have dialed and i talled me .. "activated my sim card"  but when i try to register again it's tell me again you need to activate you sim Smiley Sad!! can you help me registering please??!

or please use your sim network to make an account on "my verizon" becuz i want to activate some features Smiley Sad pleeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!???

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are not a customer of Verizon Wireless. You cannot access the My Verizon account online.

0 Likes
alaataka
Enthusiast - Level 1

then please help me downloading new official rom ..not from verizon

so i can use all features without registering on verizon !!

how can i ?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, discussing how to modify the software is not permitted on this community forum per the Terms of Service for the site. You will need to look elsewhere for assistance.

0 Likes