Hiding, or password protecting message specifically
harleyrealtor

I have a NOTE20 Ultra

I know I can fingerprint or password my l phone but I want to hide a specific contact and the messages related to that contact..  I am ok with the contact visible in my overall list of contacts but I want to be able to hide all messages sent to that contact over time.  IF I want to send them a message, I want to be able to enter a specific password or re-enter my fingerprint etc before I fan start sendng a message or looking at a new or previous messages kept.  I have looked in the playstore but I don't want to change the message platform, I want to stay with Verizon messenger+ I just want to hide, archive and recall that archive whatever...just so if someone picks up my phone before the security timeout clicksin they can not see those messages.  I would even accept it hiding the entire range of contacts and all the messages if it cannot single out a specific contact but I do not see anyway to get this done....HELP never sent a request theu any group question board etc. so not sure how this works.  Or how I know when someone answers so you can send a text to me [phone number removed per the Verison Terms of Service] or email [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] as well.  thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hiding, or password protecting message specifically
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Even if you could figure out a way to to do what you are asking, you can't hide the text log record in your MyVerizon account online between your phone number and the phone number you are attempting to hide. If the person who you don't want to see this conversation occurring, you may also want to make sure they don't have access to your MyVerizon account online too. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Hiding, or password protecting message specifically
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see that you want to paswword protect a certain thread of your text messages. There's not a way to put a password on a specific contact or even on just your contacts in Messages+. Is there anything else I can help you with?

0 Likes