How do I add my own notification tone in Verizon Messages+?
LindaTee

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.  How do I add my own notification ring tone in Messenger+?  I will use the same ring tone for all messages. With my S5 I was able to have a separate generic tone from my phone for two apps.  With this phone, it uses the same tone, even when I change it up.  So, I'd like to add my own to the Messenger+.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I add my own notification tone in Messenger+?
kincaed
Contributor - Level 2

In the main Conversation window in the Message+ app click on the 3 stacked dots at the top right. Then select Customize. In the Customization window look down the list for the Tone option. Click on Tone and go from there selecting a different sound.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kincaed
Contributor - Level 2

In the main Conversation window in the Message+ app click on the 3 stacked dots at the top right. Then select Customize. In the Customization window look down the list for the Tone option. Click on Tone and go from there selecting a different sound.

0 Likes
oxfords1

he wants to know how to add his own, instead of using the ones that are already there. i did this by searching for the tones that were already there using "my files" app then copying my own tones to that folder.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes