How do I download ringtones?
Electron59

On my old phone there was an Verizon app that I used to buy ring tones I can not find that on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 4, did they get rid of it or is it called something else?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: We're did Verizon ring tone store go?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Electron59 I see you are like me. I like to know who is calling without looking at the caller ID. We still offer the ability to purchase ringtones via your device. You should see either Verizon Tones, Slacker Radio. I’m confident you will find what you are looking for using either. If you don’t see Verizon Tones or Slacker you can download the app from the Playstore.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Electron59 I see you are like me. I like to know who is calling without looking at the caller ID. We still offer the ability to purchase ringtones via your device. You should see either Verizon Tones, Slacker Radio. I’m confident you will find what you are looking for using either. If you don’t see Verizon Tones or Slacker you can download the app from the Playstore.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Electron59

Verizon Tones was not on the phone but I was able to add it from the play store since you gave me the name. Thanks for the answer. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

In case you aren't aware ... you can use any .mp3 file as a ringtone by placing a copy of the file in the phone's Ringtones folder in the internal memory.  You also can get ringtones free from Zedge (in the Play Store).