How do I forward a text message from my Note8?
tgkoepp

How do I forward a text message from my Samsung Note8?

Long press does not offer "Forward" as an option.

0 Likes
Re: How do I forward a text message from my Note8?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you long pressing on the individual message and not the conversation? Which application are you using?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tgkoepp, we always want to assist you with your messaging needs. Being able to forward and reply to messages as needed is certainly important. In order for us to provide the proper instructions, we’d like to inquire about which specific messaging application you’re currently using on your device? Can you tell us what specifically you’re “long pressing” on? Also, may we ask if you’ve been able to forward text messages from this phone before?

Samantha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

re-boot the phone, then re-try to forward!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, tgkoepp. We just wanted to check in with you to see if things are working well now. Please keep us posted. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes