How do I get music on bluetooth

I can hear the audio on Bluetooth using the phone, but cannot get any music to play over Bluetooth from the

Samsung Note 4

0 Likes
Re: How do I get music on bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the most out of your bluetooth 106. If you can hear the audio on the bluetooth for the phone calls, then it is definitely connected. All headsets do not have the ability to play music. What model headset are you using? Have you ever been able to use this headset (bluetooth) to listen to music?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

I am using a Phonak Compilot to connect my phone via Bluetooth to my Phonak Hearing Aids.  When I look at the settings on the phone for the Compilot, both the Phone and Media Audio boxes are checked, but I don't get the media audio.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

106, we want you to take advantage of the high clarity stereo sounds on your hearing aid. Have you powered that device off/on since syncing it g it to that Phonak device? What happens when you attempt to access the music on your device while connected to Bluetooth?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes