How do I get my email account at hargray.com set up on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
BARSCO28

How do I get my email account at hargray.com set up on my Samsung Galaxy S7?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my email account at hargray.com set up on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The first step I would do would be to have that company provide the incoming and outgoing server settings as well as which option to use....imap...pop3 or something else.

Next...open the Email app, press the Settings icon, select Add account and follow the prompts.

View solution in original post

Re: How do I get my email account at hargray.com set up on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The first step I would do would be to have that company provide the incoming and outgoing server settings as well as which option to use....imap...pop3 or something else.

Next...open the Email app, press the Settings icon, select Add account and follow the prompts.

bearone21
Legend

i'd set it up with the generic email icon.

use auto setup, enter login & password & the account should be setup unless something needs to be configured in the manual setup.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARSCO28, we certainly want you to be able to add your email account to your S7. I know previous members of the community have provided some great steps. Here is a link with additional details: http://vz.to/2swKAe5

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes