How do I obtain my receipts showing that phones are paid in-full?
Haynes_Ian

I have purchased 3 Samsung S8 phones costing me almost $3,000 dollars which is hard earn money. I have been trying to get receipts for all 3 phones showing that they are paid in full for my future references. It seems that your multi-billion dollar company does not have the capability of printing out receipts for phones that are paid in full? I have tried several so called corporate stores and call and talk to several individuals who all they want to do is print out my contract. this is very frustrating and disappointed at the same time. All I need is receipts showing that each individual phones are paid in-full. and mailed to me or emailed to me. I am hoping that someone is smart enough in your company to explain to me why I can purchase these very expensive phone and not be able to get receipts showing that my phones are paid in full. I was a sprint customer for over 20 years and have never been treated this badly. I am seriously thinking about cutting my loss and returning to sprint at least there customer service is 1,000 times better that Verizon's.   thanks for your time with this.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: receipts showing that phones are paid in-full
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The receipts should be available through your Verizon account online, if you purchased them directly from a Verizon corporate store.  If they were purchased through an authorized reseller or elsewhere, you would need to go that vendor.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The receipts should be available through your Verizon account online, if you purchased them directly from a Verizon corporate store.  If they were purchased through an authorized reseller or elsewhere, you would need to go that vendor.

mama23dogs
Legend

Suzy is correct.  Login to your my Verizon account, go to my documents.  I could see all my receipts for Verizon store purchases going back 17 years. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having records of your purchase is important, Haynes_Ian. We definitely want to make sure you receive this information. Any device or accessory purchased through Verizon, can be viewed online through your My Verizon account, http://spr.ly/65808oode. Where did you purchase the devices?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikeh78

I bought a cell phone at a Verizon store 3 years ago, but can't see anything beyond 1 year old on the website.  How/where could you see those purchases back for 17 years?   

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes