How do I unlock my phone without a password?
soco

Unlocking locked phone. Wants a password but one was never initiated; only finger print.  Need help unlocking my phone. Want to avoid doing a master reset if possible.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlocking locked phone. Wants a password but one was never initiated; only finger print.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can't get the fingerprint scanner to work and you didn't set up a backup password (or can't remember it) ... did you activate Android Device Manager on your phone and associate it with your Google account?  If so, you should be able to use it to unlock your phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unlocking locked phone. Wants a password but one was never initiated; only finger print.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can't get the fingerprint scanner to work and you didn't set up a backup password (or can't remember it) ... did you activate Android Device Manager on your phone and associate it with your Google account?  If so, you should be able to use it to unlock your phone.

0 Likes
Re: It is a Jetpack
Jeff1801
Enthusiast - Level 1

It will sign on with the password they gave me ! I have tried several times think she might of wrote it down wrong, what can I do. to get connected to my network/

0 Likes
Jeff1801
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is a stand alone Jetpack!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeff1801, we want to make sure you are able to connect to your Jetpack. Let's review. Can you please clarify if you do not have the correct password to connect? What is the Make/Model of your Jetpack? 

0 Likes