How do i check my device finance limit ?
djscroggs

I am wanting to get the new Galaxy Z Fold 2 phone.  Evidently my finance limit isnt high enough to cover the entire cost of the phone.  I was wondering how i can check it, and who might be able to assist me in trying to get that limit increased ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do i check my device finance limit ?
Mikem2572
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same question. When i signed up the sales agent said it quickly and i Dont remember what he said.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I an understand wanting to have this device. It is truly a awesome device. I wanted to let you know that credit limit are already preset by our Credit Team and are routinely evaluated. There is not anything that can be done to make the limit increase until it is time to be evaluated again. 

Were you looking to open an account an possibly get the device? If so, you can begin here http://spr.ly/6602yM2Lp

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Mikem2572. I'd be happy to help. To review the amount remaining for your account, please see the steps under item 2 here: https://www.verizon.com/support/device-payment-faqs/#installment To confirm, were you interested in upgrading your phone?

0 Likes
talvarado97
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having this very annoying problem where I add items to my cart I am being told I can just pay taxes and get my items however when I come back to the cart ready to place my order it says that I need to pay an insane about for down payment.

I was trying to upgrade one of my lines and bring an extra line from tmobile to take advantage of the promotion of buying an iphone and getting the second one $800 off. It a great deal considering one of the phones cost $800. Turns out in order to get that "FREE" I need to have enough credit, please make it make sense????? Why I would I need to have available credit for a device that is supposed to be free. 

I am so frustrated and disappointed with verizon and its customer service, I should have never left Tmobile for this company....

Brittany891
Enthusiast - Level 1

Those promotions are based on a monthly credit. So technically you still have to be approved for a credit limit that covers the total cost of the device, even with the promotion. Otherwise you have a down payment that has to be paid, which is whatever the credit limit doesn't cover

BCOMP
Enthusiast - Level 3

Finance limit is based on your credit. So it will increase or decrease based on your credit. Verizon will not raise or lower it based on anything else other than those metrics. You also cannot view the limit. U will either be approved, denied or told what needs to be put down for financing. 

0 Likes
James119
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same I had a 400 dollar finance limit and my trade in value of my old phone was 800 dollars so basically I got ripped off!!! Cause I had to pay 399.99 I am upset!!

0 Likes