How do i view the IMEI?
KentuckyMarine

What are the EXACT key steps to follow so that I can view the IMEI Number of my Galaxy Note 4 Device?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i view the IMEI?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vzw-tempname-5968face-df16-4923-b526-3ed08c91cee9, That is a wonderful question! I have the answers that you are looking for. The best way to locate the IMEI number in the Note 4 is as following: From the home screen, tap Apps, Tap on Settings, From the SYSTEM section, tap About Phone, Tap Status, View the IMEI. Or the other options is to remove the battery and view the IMEI inside the battery compartment. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do i view the IMEI?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vzw-tempname-5968face-df16-4923-b526-3ed08c91cee9, That is a wonderful question! I have the answers that you are looking for. The best way to locate the IMEI number in the Note 4 is as following: From the home screen, tap Apps, Tap on Settings, From the SYSTEM section, tap About Phone, Tap Status, View the IMEI. Or the other options is to remove the battery and view the IMEI inside the battery compartment. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes