How do you block people from texting you on galaxy note 4?
ArtistElaine

There is NO way to forward the message, I KNOW it is spam and I'm fed up with getting one every day. There must be some way to get rid of the lying blockheads!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you block people from texting you on galaxy note 4?
MameDiarra99

If there is not a tabs at the top this is block contact, tap on the 3 dots to the far right a brick corner and select black contact in the drop down list. Once you select black contact you'll get another pop up the ask you if you would like to delete the conversation click that button as well then finish the process.

0 Likes
Re: How do you block people from texting you on galaxy note 4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how annoying those spammers are! I can understand why you would want to block unwanted text messages. You can add a text message block to your account right from your Verizon App, but is it only good for 90 days. There is a solution that will allow you to block unknown callers using the Verizon Smart Family App. You can use this app to block all unidentified numbers but there is a monthly fee to use it. Here is a link for more information about adding the  "block calls and messages" from your Verizon online account and also there's a hyper link for information for our Smart Family App. 

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes