I am having SIM card errors since the latest update...also android process quits. Help please!
hablerm

I am having SIM card errors since the latest update...also android process quits.  Our other Note 5 is having Bluetooth connection issues and sim issues as well.  Can I undo the update or are there fixes for these issues?  Loved my phone until now and it is a huge source of frustration now. Help please!

0 Likes
Re: I am having SIM card errors since the latest update...also android process quits. Help please!
bearone21
Legend

replace the simm card at a corporate verizon store.

no, you can't go back. fixes should be in the works.

Re: I am having SIM card errors since the latest update...also android process quits. Help please!
Rosiemom02

There is nothing wrong with my SIM card. Ever since the update I can use the phone one second and tells me of a SIM card error the next. I restart the phone it works for 10 minutes and I get the same error

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you just keep telling yourself there's nothing wrong with the sim car.

0 Likes
Re: I am having SIM card errors since the latest update...also android process quits.  Help please!
Rosiemom02

There is nothing wrong with my SIM card. Everything works fine until the new software update. As soon as he update was completed that's when I started having issues with a SIM card. Every time there is an update there is an issue that happens to my phone. Don't respond unless you have something useful to say.

0 Likes
Re: I am having SIM card errors since the latest update...also android process quits.  Help please!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, the update can't be removed.  Have you tried turning off the phone and removing the SIM card for a minute or two?  Then reinsert the SIM card, power the phone back on, and allow it to establish a fresh network connection.  If that doesn't help, the SIM card may have become corrupted and would need replacing; they are free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

0 Likes