I am very dissatisfied with the replacement phone. How do I get help?
donna2014

We purchased a casio phone, there was issues with it, and I was sent to the warranty center. They were very courteous with sending a replacement phone..but the problem was, they replaced it with a phone that was in no way comparable to the one we bought originally.  It was one of the cheap Samsung 'free phones".  I called back.  They no longer had our phone in stock, and this was (as they said ) the best they could do.  I was instructed to call at a later date to see if this Casio phone was back in stock.  I did, and no, they still dont have it.  The lady I spoke to said that she would call me back after speaking to her manager, and another week has gone by and no return phone call.  Where do I go from here?  I'm Not paying a large amount to buy another Casio phone.  I chose this particular phone because of the military rugged standard, and paid a lot of money for it.  What good does the warranty fee do if I cant use it to get one the same value as the one that was defective?

0 Likes
Re: I am very dissatisfied with the replacement phone. How do I get help?
rcschnoor
Legend

This sounds as if it were an insurance replacement rather than a warranty replacement. There is no "fee" for the warranty on your phone. Insurance thru Assurion, on the other hand has a monthly fee associated with it.

Unfortunately, Assurion does not guarantee the same phone you have when you get a replacement. If they have one in stock when making the replacement, yes, but that is not always the case. If you want the phone you returned replaced with an identical phone, you may be waiting for a long time.

I can't think of anything else you can do except to keep calling and checking to see if they have one of your model phones in stock.

Good luck.

0 Likes