I purchased a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, SM-N900. I didn't know it was international version.
christopher19r85

I got a great deal on a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, everything work and is in perfect order. I took it home and went to activate it and to my dismay, the phone is unrecognized by Verizon. Am I out of luck here or is there something I can do?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I purchased a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, SM-N900. I didn't know it was international version.
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Yes, you are out of luck.

And unless the seller listed that it was compatible with Verizon, then you have no valid complaint with them either.

Sell it and get a Verizon compatible device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I purchased a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, SM-N900. I didn't know it was international version.
budone
Legend

Unless you file a complaint with Ebay and they help you out, you are out of luck.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Yes, you are out of luck.

And unless the seller listed that it was compatible with Verizon, then you have no valid complaint with them either.

Sell it and get a Verizon compatible device.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

budone wrote:

Unless you file a complaint with Ebay and they help you out, you are out of luck.

I'm afraid that won't help ... they bought the phone off Craig's list. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend
Third shift is kicking my butt!
0 Likes