Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
I purchased a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, SM-N900. I didn't know it was international version.
christopher19r85

I got a great deal on a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, everything work and is in perfect order. I took it home and went to activate it and to my dismay, the phone is unrecognized by Verizon. Am I out of luck here or is there something I can do?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I purchased a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, SM-N900. I didn't know it was international version.
ttipgem
Master

Yes, you are out of luck.

And unless the seller listed that it was compatible with Verizon, then you have no valid complaint with them either.

Sell it and get a Verizon compatible device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I purchased a Galaxy Note 3 on Craigslist, SM-N900. I didn't know it was international version.
budone
Legend

Unless you file a complaint with Ebay and they help you out, you are out of luck.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master

Yes, you are out of luck.

And unless the seller listed that it was compatible with Verizon, then you have no valid complaint with them either.

Sell it and get a Verizon compatible device.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Super User
Super User

budone wrote:

Unless you file a complaint with Ebay and they help you out, you are out of luck.

I'm afraid that won't help ... they bought the phone off Craig's list. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend
Third shift is kicking my butt!
0 Likes