Incentives?
Jimmie518
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Note 7 has had no problems of heat or anything at all but I went in to the local Verizon store to explore my options.  The rep there was not very helpful.  It seems that the only people who truly have our best interest in mind is Samsung.  I've heard that Samsung could possibly have the note 8 in the works and if so may be allowing those who reluctantly DOWNGRADE to any other samsung device to be eligible for that Upgrade if and when it is released.  Verizon is telling me I won't be eligible for that Upgrade if it indeed is released next year.  And that is unacceptable to me! If we are in essence being forced to turn in a phone that we are completely happy with for a lesser model, we should absolutely be eligible if/ when a new and improved note version is released.  I have no problem taking my service to another carrier if need be.

0 Likes
Re: Incentives?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Then go ahead and go. There have been instructions for those who have the phone. If you don't like them, switch.

Jimmie518
Enthusiast - Level 1

In the end that's what I think I'll do.  definitely was not an empty threat.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Having a safe and reliable phone is definitely important Jimmie518. We never want to lose you. I know how frustrating and inconvenient this situation has been.

We can definitely take a look at your account and see what upgrade options you have available. Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes