Incoming call connects but the line is silent on both ends
awen1der

Lately when we ( my wife and i both have Note 4"s) answer our phones, our phones will answer and show the incoming call as connected however the line goes silent on both ends. Doesn't matter who's calling us. At first it was random and now it's all the time. When we call back the person who's trying to reach us and the phone works fine but the line goes silent on incoming calls on both our phones.This has happened to both of our phones in short order so i thought it might be update related.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
Re: Incoming call connects but the line is silent on both ends
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello awen1der,

We always want you to stay connected, and I regret to learn of any issues you and your wife are experiencing with the volume on connected calls. Let's gather some information, to make sure we find the resolution as fast as possible. What zip code are you in? Is this happening on every call, or is it only happening when you are both located in a specific location? What happens if you turn on speakerphone, or use a headset? Please clarify these details for me, thanks very much.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Incoming call connects but the line is silent on both ends
awen1der

Hi Christina,

I was able to contact tech support and they routed our phones through a different satellite tower. So far so good.

Have a good night.

craig

0 Likes