Is there a way to see text messages as they come instead of having to go to each individual thread?
obrnlori

Is there a way to see text messages as they come instead of having to go to each individual thread? I want to be able to just scroll and see them . I am not talking about as in sending a group text.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Texts-
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

Is this what your looking for possibly?

Open Messaging Click the menu settings and select the MORE tab. Under Notification Settings there is a Preview Message setting on the bottom, Activate that and see if that's what you want. It will let you read the message in the notification bar as it is received. It won't mark it read but will show you the message so if you need to glance at it and decide to wait till later or not.. Good Luck

Mike

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Obrnlori,

Great question! I know it's important to have your device setup to your liking. When a text message comes it should display only the incoming message on your main screen http://vz.to/1fdrXhw. Once you click on the message, it would then open in the messages screen and appear in the contacts messaging thread.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

Is this what your looking for possibly?

Open Messaging Click the menu settings and select the MORE tab. Under Notification Settings there is a Preview Message setting on the bottom, Activate that and see if that's what you want. It will let you read the message in the notification bar as it is received. It won't mark it read but will show you the message so if you need to glance at it and decide to wait till later or not.. Good Luck

Mike