Issues Receiving BOGO offer
roharris33

On August 10, 2018 decided to switch from Sprint to Verizon. I went to BestBuy to open a new account and pre-order two note 9's. At that time I discovered that someone opened an account in my name and ordered an Iphone in 2017. After about an hour I was told that my new account was good to go and my phone numbers will be transferred when I receive the phones. I was also told that I would receive an email regarding the fradulant account. I have yet to receive any information regarding that account. Regarding the pre-order I was told that I would receive an email a couple of days prior to the release asking to schedule a time to pick them up. As the release date approached I hadn't heard from BestBuy. I went to the store on the release date (August 24th) and learned that the phones were on back order. Eventually I picked up the phones, and moved the numbers from Sprint to Verizon on September 15, 2018. I'm 5 billing cycles in and have yet to receive the BOGO discount. I called on Feburary 28, 2019 and opened a ticket with the claims department according to the representative. Intinally the representative stated that I purchased the phones on September 15th. I had to explain that I pre-ordered the phones in August and the first available date for pickup was September 15th. I called back on March 1, 2019. The representative told me that they could not esclate the ticket and to wait until Tuesday March 5th....call if I hadn't heard anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes