LTE 4G/5G bars but no connection
Jjjohnson17

Lte 4G and 5G with 3 or 4 bars, but can only call or text. Checked  data, checked airplane mode, restarted phone. Software is updated. No hard falls or water damage. Newer phone (purchased this yr).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE 4G/5G bars but no connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there Jjjohnson17 and thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is our goal to provide you with service when you need it most. It is concerning to hear that you are having this trouble but we are here to help. When did the issue begin with the signal? Is this problem happening everywhere or just in a certain zip code?  -Candice

0 Likes
Jjjohnson17

I thought it was my old phone, so I bought a new one. That didn't fix the problem.  It happens everywhere and anywhere. However the most noticed place is my home (33573). But I have had the problem across many state lines.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate this additional information. Do you notice this throughout the entire billing cycle, or only at certain times?*Stanley

0 Likes
Jjjohnson17

I looked into that thinking maybe it was because I used a good portion of my "unlimited" data. But that wasn't always the case.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is very helpful information, Jjjohnson17. Very strange that this is happening and we want to look into this further. We sent you a Private Note so we can continue working on this matter. -Gerson

0 Likes