Lock screen super sensitive
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi guys,

My lock screen seems to be super sensitive and while I'm on calls and phone is against my face it tries to dial #'s, open up apps etc. Is there anyway to turn down the sensitivity of the screen. I don't have the option set for when using gloves so should be set to normal. I read somewhere maybe able to doe something in the service menu.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ken

0 Likes
Re: Lock screen super sensitive
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kenc719! I completely understand your concern with your touch screen being sensitive. When did this trouble begin? Do you currently have a screen protector on the phone? This phone currently doesn't support screen calibration. Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

A couple of weeks ago

I do have a Zagg Glass screen protector on it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kenc719, this issue has gone on long enough. Did you recently download a new application or update the software on your phone? Some applications can affect the performance of your phone. Try uninstalling any unwanted applications on your phone. Power it off/on to soft reset it and let us know if this issue still persists.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes