Lollipop (aka 5.0) update?????
LordTrouble

Not sure about the lollipop (aka 5.0) update. For those that have it on the note edge, any problems?

I have seen where the camera buttons have changed with other carriers. Did that happen with this one as well?

Would you recommend updating to it?

Is the update to 5.0 or 5.1?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop (aka 5.0) update?????
bjbina

It states version 5.0.1.  Overall, after the first day, it looks real good.  The normal things that haven't worked after an upgrade (Touchdown, various encrypted tools, and S Health) all astoundingly worked without any adjustment.  Sirius and other audio worked fine.  Time will tell if it is better on power, but even that looks promising.  So far, I would say go for the update.

0 Likes
LordTrouble

Thanks for the information.

How about the camera button? Did it get moved?

Any other edge problems?

0 Likes
vdubdoctor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm waiting to hear the answer to your question from more than one user.  I have been reading tech blogs and other forums, it seems that the same issues are happening to the Note4 and Edge that happened to the S5 when they rolled out the 5.0.0 update.  I keep pushing it off til later everyday hoping for more information. I don't want an update that is supposed to enhance your $800 investment ruining it instead. 

0 Likes