0 Likes
Re: Lollipop for Galaxy S5 begins roll-out
Snn5
Legend

So much for LG being first on VZW.

Snn5
Legend

Get prepared for the onslaught of  "The update broke my phone" posts.

B33
Legend

They'll be a coming and Griping glad I wasn't the first one to post it.. then I don't have to here the why did you post this replies

Snn5
Legend

Oh, I see them already.  Apparently it's a 2 part update and folks are already fretting over the 2nd update not coming in.  All Verizon S5 owners hit GO at the same time.

Snn5
Legend

Before someone gets on to me about LG not being first and that the Moto X 14 got it out of the box first...LG was supposed to be on point to release before the rest, Moto excluded i guess.  Definitely wasn't supposed to be Samsung First.  I never got why the new got the new first.  Old should get new first, unless of course, you have an S5 riddled with issues, then maybe an update would help and it should be the first in line.

MySIII
Contributor - Level 2

I just got the 2nd part of the 2 part, the 2nd part is the 5.0...installed and...YES, it's broke. Lol

Snn5
Legend

That's outstanding.  I know many were hoping this would fix a lot of issues. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Don't count on it!  5.0 is still being debugged. The game is about to start I fear.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah, I may have either used the wrong adjective or the wrong emoticon/emoji there.

0 Likes