Lollipop problems on your phone? Try this.
Jaman88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too had most of the problems everyone else has had. Slow apps, phone heating up going into cool down mode, battery draining rapidly, etc. At one time, my battery would drain, while plugged up, faster than it would charge.

I tried the cache clean, uninstall facebook, battery minder, soft reset, uninstall most other apps, and probably some others. Nothing worked, but I refused to do a factory reset, since the success was sporadic at best.

Then I tried the Verizon Trouble Shooter, and viola it has changed my phone. Granted it has only been 3 days, but haven't charged my phone today and still have 65% left. Normally, it would have died hours ago.

A little preface - it took my phone about 45 minutes. It reset most of my personalizations (except for the background), and removed almost all of my apps.

I did NOT loose, any pics, videos, contacts, music, or calendar entries.

Give it a try and I hope that it works for you.. I wonder why Verizon has not been more informative of this????????????

Troubleshooting Assistant | Verizon Wireless

It has different listings for Charcoal and White....not sure what that's about.

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop problems on your phone? Try this.
Zorbo218
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is Verizon Troubleshooter?  Is it an app?  I see the troubleshooting guide that gives advice but nothing to the extent that a program will clean up your phone. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's a software repair assistant.

0 Likes
acrftyone
Enthusiast - Level 2

You mentioned what you were able to keep and what you lost.  What about text messages?

0 Likes
Jaman88
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did not lose texts.

0 Likes