Low or No verizon signal anymore!
Yonnyd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cant seem to get any answers from Verizon as to why their cell signal has changed and is now almost non existing? Im a 20yr customer and probably have to change companies now...smh. I get dropped calls now all the time. That hasnt happened in years. Absolutely NO signal at my house anymore. I need a company with great service in my immediate area. Verizon just isnt the best anymore. 

I need to know what company has the best service even in those low lying questionable areas?

Labels (1)
Re: Low or No verizon signal anymore!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Yonnyd, we truly value your loyalty and would hate to lose you as a customer. We know the importance of having a reliable service and how inconvenient dropped calls can be. We'd love to help resolve these issues for you. When did the problem start? In what area are you having issues?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
Yonnyd
Enthusiast - Level 1

It started about 10 months ago and signal fades in and out.. whats happening to verizon??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to hear this Yonnyd, we know you depend on your service. What ZIP code are you in? Is this happening outside as well as inside? Do you know other Verizon users in your are with this same issue?

0 Likes