Make/Receive Calls to Phones on Plan
jdk13

Good Morning,

My wife and I both have Samsung Galaxy S6 phones and are on the same Verizon plan; however, we recently noticed that we are unable to call each other. We can make/receive calls to others but when we try to call each other our phones ring but we cannot answer and the call just drops after a few rings.

Our numbers are not blocked and we've reset our phones a few times (once at the Verizon store) with no luck.

Unfortunately, Verizon has been unable to help.

We are both on Android Version 7.0.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to resolve this is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Justin

0 Likes
Re: Make/Receive Calls to Phones on Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very odd Jdk13. We want you to be able to get in touch with your wife. How long has this been going on for? When you say you cannot answer it what do you mean? Please elaborate. What type of resets did you do? 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It would be difficult to be happy with anything that's not working, jdk13. I know my wife and I talk every day, and a lack of this service needs our attention straight away.  To figure out what is working, are you able to leave a voicemail message?

Use the “Sign in now” button on https://www.verizonwireless.com/spamcontrols . Is anything set up when tapping “Block calls & messages” ?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Memehart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been spending hours trying to fix this problem....at stores and the phone. I am totally losing control.  Verizon has been absolutely no help. I spent 4 hours with someone Wednesday and still no solution.  What are we to do? 

0 Likes