My phone is dead. It will not power on
ladiauctioneer

My batteries have been draining quickly the past few weeks.  Now it won't power on.  It has been charging all night.  I removed my SD card. I went through the process on your website.  Still nothing.  The top and middle of the screen flashes blue light when it is plugged in but not able to turn it on.

Please help. I can't get to a Verizon store as I'm Ill.

0 Likes
Re: My phone is dead. It will not power on
bearone21
Legend

try charging with the wall charger.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ladiauctioneer

We want to do all that we can to bring life back to that device. Are you using the charger that came with that device? Have you tried using a different charger? Does your device recognize that it's connected to the charger when it's plugged in? 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ladiacutioneer, I am sorry to hear that your device is going through such trouble. I see that you stated the device does flash blue when plugged into the charger but will not turn on. You have a Samsung Galaxy S8, correct? You may have to try doing a hard reset. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Hold the Volume up, Bixby, and Power buttons at the same time, and keep them held down until you see the Samsung logo.
2. After 30 seconds, you should see the Android Recovery Menu.
3. Press the Volume down button four times, until Wipe data/Factory reset is highlighted.
4. Use the power button to select.

NicoleT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ROBPAD41

Still nothing.

0 Likes