Need help in understanding what gets backup on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
IJM

I am trying to understand what apps get backed up where.  I have a basic understanding of the cloud and my contacts, photos, messages being backed up.  I don't understand why my s notes didn't get backed up and why my calendar didn't get backed up.  I didn't have the calendar synced to an e-mail or Facebook because I didn't want it cluttered with events I didn't put there.  Any guidance would be appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Need help in understanding what gets backup on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the calendar is not synced to your samsung or google account it won't be backed and easily transferred to another device.  You can look for a app in the Play Store to backup the calendar.

The apps are backed up to your google account. How much is dependent on how the developer designed the app to allow for backing up to Google.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Need help in understanding what gets backup on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IJM, knowing that all of your important files are safe is exactly what we want. A great option for these Google files is to save them with the Kies software provided by the phone manufacturer. Visithttp://www.galaxy-recovery.com/galaxy-memos-backup-restore/ to learn more today.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes