Not receiving app notifications
Peh18

I am having trouble receiving notifications from certain apps after installing the update to add Milk Music to the phone.  I was able to receive notifications and sounds for these apps before the update but am unable to receive them now. 

I have performed multiple factory resets on the device.  I have installed from previous backups and also set the phone up as new.  I have cleared the cache and data on the apps as well.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps.  Nothing seems to fix the issue.

All notification settings are correct inside the app settings as well as the system settings.  The apps in question are Yahoo Mail, CBS Fantasy Sports, and MLB At Bat.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving app notifications
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It sounds like you should be contacting the 3rd party app creator. Some apps haven't gotten on board, or if they have not completely, with the update and in turn some functions don't work.

The only other option is to look under your settings>notifications and see if somehow notifications for that specific app have been turned off. Though you said you've done factory resets so I don't think that is the issue.

Verizon isn't responsible for 3rd party apps.

0 Likes