Note 4 is not 2 years old: battery problems ect
CHANIC60

We are getting poor reception with our phones. Dropped calls. Heck my daughter had the thumbprint for her to get into her phone. Oh she had the security on everyone recommends. Lock her out of her phone and did a factory reset. :Lost everything.  I can not believe that since the Lolipop update and now this Marshmellow update that these phones are almost worthless. You can not do things without it locking up and having to restart the phone, The battery life is like non existence now. By the way I just bought a brand new good battery and it did not help in the least.

What the hell goood are these phones if Verizon can not support them. Then you should give us replacements. This is so bad I can not believe it.

This phone use to take the best pictures and was fast on internet. Yes have removed cache ect ect ect.    Have you ever wondered if this is a way to get us to constantly upgrade our phones. Oh and tried to order new one of those too. The customerservice is HORRRIBLE. Talk on chat on line. They help because the pricing is not coming out right to buy or order phone on line. I have a special coupon that they say I can use with my trade in. 2 different Reps told me this. YES COUPON IS GOOD $100 OFF EDGE FREE SHIPPING AND WAIVE ACTAVATION FEE. THEY COULD NOT PLACE ORDER. Call into customer service: Nope you can not use both of these now.

0 Likes